Hindsight – A Rainbow Winner!

Well, I’m delighted to say that Hindsight has won a Rainbow Award (alongside the wonderful Cari Hunter.) So, I’m celebrating my first ever award… HURRAY!

Many thanks to the team over at the Rainbow Awards…  I’m off to enjoy chocolate in celebration! YAY!

Big, big smiles!

sig3

One thought on “Hindsight – A Rainbow Winner!

1. maddy
    December 7, 2017 at 10:53 pm

Congratulations on your Rainbow Award Jody. Well deserved recognition. You’re in great company too with Cari Hunter. 🙂 Belated congrats on the release of Noble Heart; I very much look forward to reading it (and don’t look forward to having to wait patiently for book six’s release, and then seven) 😉 I hope the great news continues for you so you have even more to smile about thru December and into 2018. Best wishes to you and continued success Jody.

• December 7, 2017 at 11:49 pm

Lol – thank you very much. ☺ I know, Aeron does like to keep you all waiting but I think Noble Heart will definitely make you smile 😉

2. December 8, 2017 at 3:39 am

Wow, well done. Enjoy the flush and smiles of satisfaction, you’ve earnt them; writing books is no easy feat : )

• December 8, 2017 at 10:16 am

Thank you very much. I’m delighted ☺ I love writing and it’s so wonderful when you know someone is enjoying it! And even nicer when lovely people are pleased for you ☺😊 Thank you very much ☺

3. December 8, 2017 at 11:56 am

Congratulations! The award is very much deserved, and, I hope, the beginning of more recognition to come.

• December 8, 2017 at 2:48 pm

Thank you, Carryl 🙂 What lovely words. ☺😊 I’m giving you a big smile ☺😊

Leave a reply, it's always great to hear from you.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s